Friday, May 7, 2021

May 3rd - 7th

 


Thank you again for the breakfast surprise this week!

And most importantly, thank you for sharing your children with me. 💚



I love my Mommy because...........

  • Hali - she plays with me.
  • Amelia - she says "squeeze the toothpaste" when we hug.
  • Vienna - I just love her so much!
  • Johnny - she makes yummy mac & cheese.
  • AJ- she is a good dancer.
  • Teigen - she always takes good care of me.
  • Otis - she gives me lots of hugs & kisses.
  • Connor - she buys me trains that chug.
  • Dmitri - she is so nice.
  • Max - I just do.
  • Derek - she has pretty hair.
  • Gavin - she gives good hugs.



Thank you to our mystery readers this week!  The children love seeing you on ZOOM and really have enjoyed the story choices so far.❤


AJ's Mom


Gavin's Dad


Connor's Mom



To the Moms, I hope that you have a wonderful Mother's Day!




Happy Summer!

  I Did Nothing Today Author Unknown When children come home at the end of the day,  The question they're asked as they run out to play ...