The Blessing of the Animals will take place on Monday, October 5th at 8:15 am.
All of our friends with scales, skins, feathers and fur are invited for a special blessing,
To ensure everyone's health and safety, our format and procedures will be different from past years. Please be mindful of the following guidelines:
- Family members and pets will assemble on the field in designated areas. Sections for Early Childhood, Lower School, and Middle School families will be marked with signs. Families with multiple children should gather in the oldest child's cohort.
- Students will be brought out to the field at 8:15 to meet their families and pets.
- Pets will not be brought into the building. Family members should plan to take pets home after the blessing.
- Social distancing guidelines will be observed; therefore, we ask that you do not approach other families or pets.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Pets must be on a leash or in a carrier, and we ask that you bring a plastic bag in case "nature calls."
- If a student does not have a pet or s/he cannot bring the pet to school, s/he can bring a picture of the pet or a stuffed animal.
- If the event cannot be held due to inclement weather, families will be notified via the AMG Alert text message system. A virtual activity will be planned instead.
- Blessing of the Animals is Monday, October 5th at 8:15 am
- Scholastic Book orders are due by Friday, October 9th
- There is NO SCHOOL on Monday, October 12th
- Please remember to fill your child's water bottle before school. We will refill.
- Please make sure your child has the proper lunch utensils.