Nursery two is caught in a web of friends!! We continue to learn how to be friends with each other. Sharing and waiting our turn can be tough when you are only 2 but we are getting there!
We did our fair share of process art this week crafting some Halloween projects. We painted candy corns using wine corks; we followed the white, orange and yellow pattern that a candy corn has.
We used small pumpkin halves to "stamp" and make an authentic creation.
|CJ pumpkin stamping|
|Lucas pumpkin stamping|
We used cotton balls to create spooky ghosts! Pulling apart the cotton strengthens our fine motor skills.
We continue to work hard building on learned and learning new lessons.
|Kylie working on a puzzle.|
|Remy working on a puzzle.|
|Harper "cutting" up fruit.|
|Grace working on a matching lesson.|
HALLOWEEN MISSION PARTY!!!!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!!
- The Halloween Mission Party is Tuesday, October 31st. Please send in your $15 for the Mission Party if you have not already done so.
- Parents are invited from 8:15-8:45 a.m. to the parade. You may also stop in at the Book Fair at this time.
- Students come to school in their costumes. Please send a change of clothes OR have regular clothing on under the costume. All children will be changed after the parade. We only have 15 minutes to change between the parade and our next activity, please take this into consideration when dressing your child.
- All students will receive a soft pretzel for snack.
- All students will receive a pizza pizza lunch. If your child is a half day student, they too are invited to join us for lunch. If you have not done so, please let me know that he/she will be staying. Dismissal for this day (for half day students only) is 12:30.
Have a great weekend!