Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!


 
 
These little turkeys are thankful for.......
 
"My Maggie, Mommy & Daddy" - Harper
 
"My Daddy" - Remy
 
"Daddy" - Kylie
 
"Pizza" -Lucas
 
"Daddy & Mommy" -Maya
 
"Daddy" - Ben
 
"My Eric & Mommy" -Gigi
 
"Mommy" -Ben
 
"Mommy" CJ
 
 
 
 
On Tuesday, We enjoyed a "Friends giving" with our friends from Nursery 3.  We enjoyed turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing and lots of delicious desserts!  Thank you to all that contributed. 
 
 
This is so yummy!!!


MMMMMM......So good!

 



 
 Mrs. Festa and I are so thankful that you share your little turkey with us each and every day! 
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Mrs. Devenney
 
 

 


Happy Summer!

  I Did Nothing Today Author Unknown When children come home at the end of the day,  The question they're asked as they run out to play ...