We began our week celebrating a fabulous win!! We are so excited that the Eagles are going to the Super Bowl!! Keep an eye on your email for the next HCA Eagles day.
We were so glad that so many parents were able to join us on Tuesday for the Parent Visitation. It is such a great day for parents to see a snip it of our daily N2 life and visit N3 to see what is in store for next year! I do hope you enjoyed the time as well.
We learned about the story of Jack the Beanstalk and how his stalk grew and grew and allowed him to climb up to the clouds. When we were finished reading, we were able to build our own "stalks" in the clouds (shaving cream)! We used wood and foam blocks; the foam blocks stuck together much better!
Cold and flu season is upon us! Mrs. Festa and I are cleaning the room and materials each and everyday to help prevent the spread of germs. We are also washing hands and using sanitizer every chance we can. Please be mindful that your child must be fever, vomit and/or diarrhea free without meds for 24 hours before returning to school. Please remind your child to cough into their elbow. This is something we practice almost daily.
- We are still in need of wipes. Thank you to those who have already sent them in.
- Scholastic Book orders went home on Thursday. If you are interested, you may buy online using the code on the back of the form or you may return it to school. THEY ARE DO BACK TO ME BY 2/2/18.
- READ!! Read to your child EVERYDAY!
- PLAY!!! Two years old learn from play; ignite their imagination and creativity and play a game, play barbies, race cars, or build with magnatiles or blocks.
- In the lunch room, the children sit at the table and are expected to wait until all are finished. You can practice this by having family dinners at the table and having your child stay seated until everyone is finished.
Have a great weekend!